Huzzah! Its Lightroom Tuesday!
Every week I compile a nice list of the goings-on, as it were, in the Lightroom world. Blog posts, tips, tricks and even video tutorials and freebies adorn these pages. So gear up, get ready for some book (or at least screen) learnin’ and lets have at it.
- Scott Kelby grills Bryan O’Neil Hughes, one of Adobe’s Lightroom product managers.
- Laura Shoe covers sharpening in Lightroom. Check out her workshops and DVD offerings. She also points us to a PDF of her fav KBSCs.
- LightroomSecrets.com points us toward a bunch of video tutorials…
- John Beardsworth plays with Silver Efex Pro. I’m quite enamored of the tonal qualities displayed.
- TheLightroomLab.com points us to some Lightroom Field workshops with David Marx.
- Sean is celebrating his 5th year of Lightroom Blogging. Way to go Sean.
- Presetsheaven.com has a diving preset for you water people.
- Matt at KillerLightroomTips.com has a great video on using the Adjustment brushes.
- Why doesn’t Lightroom Support my Camera? A question that comes up often. Having been behind the scenes, I know a few things, but here is a nice look from Adobe.
- Lightroom or Photoshop? Or both, my friend.
- Martin Evening’s fantastic book on Lightroom is now on sale as an ebook.
- Laura is on a roll today. Here is another on why you should expose to the right.
- Filers, Flags and Ratings. A video look at the editing process in Lightroom.
- Those pesky rodents at TipSquirrel.com have a great look at Lens corrections. Camera Raw? I remember that.
Well, that is it for today. Have a great Tuesday!