Huzzah! Its Lightroom Friday!
Every week I compile a nice list of the goings-on, as it were, in the Lightroom world. Blog posts, tips, tricks and even video tutorials and freebies adorn these pages. So gear up, get ready for some book (or at least screen) learnin’ and lets have at it.
- Adobe has released Lightroom 3.5.
- Timothy Armes emailed me about an update to his LR/Blog software - now supporting Typepad.
- Post Avalanche – Laura Shoe has been Busy
- Getting your keywords up to date
- 9 ways to reduce clutter
- Importing Photos for Beginners
- Wanted to get creative with sharpening?
- Laura Shoe has a sale (ending today) on her Lightroom 3 Tutorial Series.
- If you are at AdobeMax, go stop by and watch Matt Kloskowski’s sessions on Lightroom.
- Rob Sylvan has a nice tutorial from Photoshop User magazine on how to move your catalog and photos to a new computer.
- Here is a nice tutorial from LightroomKillerTips.com on colorizing presets. Matt has also posted a nice print preset grid.
- X-Equals has a sale on ebooks.
- Color Labels in Lightroom from that rascally Tip Squirrel.
- An interesting question posed by Chase Jarvis. Go forth and answer.
- Noob Alert: Straightening a photograph in Lightroom
- An interesting look at the Importing Pictures process (with background info on what LR is doing). An earlier article on overall worfkflow.
- Portrait retouching in Lightroom from clickinmoms.com - a nice overview with step by step instructions.